Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4881 times
Healthy noodles make for a great breakfast or packed tiffin option for noodle crazy children. Add the greens and a medley of vegetables with the noodles to render a healthy touch to the noodles recipe. Serve with choice of sauce and herbs.
- Boil noodles in 2 cups of water.
- Using a colander drain excess water from boiled noodles.
- Chop all the above mentioned vegetables.
- Heat 1 table spoon oil in a pan.
- Add all above vegetables in hot oil except basil leaves.
- Fry vegetables till bell peppers are half-cooked.
- Add noodles in fried vegetables.
- Add salt, basil leaves & soy sauce.
- Mix well and heat for 2 mins.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or any hot sauce.
This recipe was contributed by coreli on 21 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.