Healthy Mushroom Matar
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9974 times
Healthy mushroom matar makes for a tasty flavorsome vegetable dish in a spicy and creamy gravy. Mushroom muttar is a tempting quick mushroom recipe with mushrooms, peas, cream (malai) ,indian spice powders and green coriander leaves. A perfect dish to entice your guests in formal gatherings.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the ginger, garlic, green chilli paste and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the onions and green peas, mix well and saute till they become tender.
- Add the mushrooms, mix well and cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the salt, pepper and lemon juice, mix it well and cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with boiled rice or parantha achar.
This recipe was contributed by reena_sachdev on 03 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.