This recipe has been viewed 1956 times
One can use groundnuts too if desired.
- Soak the grams(brown channa) overnight.
- Cook to 3 whitles in the cooker. let cool.
- Drain the excess water. chop the onions and tomatoes to small cubes.
- Mix the channa, onion, tomatoes, salt, lime juice, red chilli powder all together. mix well.
- Serve garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by minal_us on 01 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.