Healthy Macroni for Kids
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10302 times
A healthy italian dish with macaroni mixed with various colourful veggies.
- Boil water and put macroni for 2 - 3 minutes(not 2 be overboiled).
- Cut onions and simla mirchi in small size.
- Peel cover of tomatoes and chop them in small size.
- Put 2 table spoon oil in kadhai.
- Put onion and simla mirchi in it.
- After few minutes put tomatoes let it get melt (not exactly like gravy thode pieces dikhne bhi chahiye).
- Add 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Salt as per ur wish.
- Finally add macroni and let it get mixed properly and grate cheeze while serving.
- And ur dish is ready to eat (a healthy dish for childrens as they ll have vegies also with a new flavour).
This recipe was contributed by prepinki on 07 Oct 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.