Healthy Low Fat Chudwa
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10906 times
Discover a superb way of including fiber, nutrients and taste in a low cal and low fat chiwda recipe. The rice flakes are roasted and tossed with cornflakes, raisins, dried fruits,cherries, crunchy fruit rings and then tempered with mustard seeds and curry leaves. A healthy snack or packed lunch option.
Add your private note
Healthy Low Fat Chudwa recipe - How to make Healthy Low Fat Chudwa
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Heat oil in a big wok
- Add mustard seeds and hing
- Add groundnut, cashewnut and almonds
- Once the nuts turn golden add raisin
- Add all the cereals
- Add salh,chilli powder,turmeric, garam masala. black salt and mix well
- Mix well and leave it on stove for 2 min
- Can store in airtight containers for several weeks
- It is colourful, very tasty,very nuticious and very low in fat
This recipe was contributed by purvishah76 on 04 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.