Healthy Low Calorie Parathas
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13836 times
A simple and healthy paratha recipe. .
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add a little water and knead into a soft dough.
- Cover and keep aside for half an hour.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 6" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha, using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot with chutney or tea.
This recipe was contributed by geetavyas on 17 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.