Healthy Lentils Soup
by Jyoti V B
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1210 times
The delicious combination of various lentils and sprouts is very enjoyable and delicious. The flavour of mint and coriander adds a zing to this unique soup. This is a protein rich soup, which can be enjoyed by all age groups.
- Wash and combine all the dals in a pressure cooker, add water and pressure cook for 3 to 4 whistles on medium heat.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Let it cool a little , add the remaining ingredients and blend in a mixer to a fine paste using water if required.
- Transfer from the mixture into a heavy bottom deep pan.
- Add required amount of water for the perfect consistency.Boil for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with pepper and butter.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 27 Jul 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.