Healthy Layered Salad
by HARISH SAVLA
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2084 times
This layered `salad` not only looks good, it is equally tasty and healthy.
It is full of goodness of fruits, vegetables and above all broken wheat. You will enjoy every bite of it. Methi leaves no longer taste bitter if served this way.
- Soak broken wheat for 30 minutes in water.
- Drain , add little-little orange juice, salt to taste and cook till done.
- Drain if any liquid is left behind.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Add all the rest of ingredients for the 1st layer to the cooked broken wheat and mix well.
- Whisk hung curds and add all the rest of ingredients for the 2nd layer andmix well.
- Fill in a piping bag fitted with a big star nozzle.
- Make 11/2 inch layer broken wheat mixture in 3-4 dispossable glass. Pipe dressing to make 1 inch layer.
- Arrange all the fruits on it.
- Pipe dressing again to make 1 inch layer.
- Spread broken wheat mixture to make 11/2 inch layer.
- Repeat the layers with top layer of broken wheat mixture. Pipe a swrill of dressing. Place a cherry tomato and mint leaves on it. Serve
This recipe was contributed by HARISH SAVLA on 26 Jul 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.