Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23921 times
You would have to taste this delicious and healthy kadhi recipe to know how a simple kadhi recipe can be enriched with nutrients and fiber. A medley of assorted seasonal vegetables which are cooked in a gravy comprising of beaten curd and spices. Relish as soup or with steamed rice.
- Combine all the vegetables in a pressure cooker and pressure cook for 4-5 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Keep aside.
- Combine the curds and besan and whisk well.
- Heat the ghee in a deep pan, add the mustard seeds, cumin seeds and fenugreek seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the vegetables along with the water in which it was cooked and mix well.
- Add the curds mixture and spices, mix well and boil for 15 minutes.
- Simmer for 14 minutes.
- Serve hot with roti, paratha, khichdi or rice.
This recipe was contributed by UPATEL on 03 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.