Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2951 times
A healthy filling dish...ideal for breakfast, snacks and even to serve in parties!
Add your private note
Healthy Hearts recipe - How to make Healthy Hearts
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
8 hours 10 minutesMakes 4 to 8 servings
- Soak all mix dals for 8 hours.
- Make fine paste with curd in a mixer.
- Add coriander, paneer,salt,cumin seeds and mix well.
- Make heart shape pudlas on hot oiled tava
- Cook both sides of hearts.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce and pudina chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Madhumalti on 10 Nov 2014live in- UDAIPUR
HOBBIES- READING,GIVING EXAMS OF ALL TYPES,EATING
INTEREST-IN COOKERY-VEG FOOD,EA...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.