Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4049 times
This dosa is very easy to make and healthy as well made with a combination of 3 dals and iron rich poha.
- Soak all the dals and beaten rice together in enough water for at least 5 hours.
- Drain and blend in a mixer along with ginger- garlic paste and green chillies till smooth.
- Add the salt and mix well.
- Heat a tava and spread a spoon full of batter on it and cook using a little oil till the dosa turns crisp and golden brown in colour.
- Repeat the same to prepare more dosas.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by samshwet on 03 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.