Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 73966 times
A healthy energy packed breakfast recipe, the healthy dalia is prepared by cooking the dalia or broken wheat in milk and sugar.
- In a pressere cooker, add all the vegetables without any oil and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Add the broken wheat and again cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the salt and pepper and some water (approx one glass)and pressure cook for 4 to 5 whistles or untill the dalia is cooked.
- Serve hot garnish with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by cnkk on 30 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.