Healthy Cutlet Wraps
by Dhara Mehta
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5589 times
Enjoy the vitamins and minerals of vegetables like broccoli , carrots , beans etc. in these cutlets which are sure shot hit with kids. The wraps are our normal roti's so that no maida goes in delicate tummies.You can use these cutlets in burgers and brown bread too.
Add your private note
Healthy Cutlet Wraps recipe - How to make Healthy Cutlet Wraps
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Mix water to the flour and make a soft dough.
- After 6-7 mins knead the dough nicely and divide into equal portions .
- Roll out chapati/ roti with rolling pin and dry flour around palm size. .
- Put the chapati on hot tava medium to high flame and make sure the bottom side of chapati is lower side on tava . Allow to cook till you see small bubbles on roti.
- Flip the roti and allow to cook till spots appear on lower side .
- With the help of tongs put roti on flame and allow it to swell .
- Remove from flame.
- Repeat the same procedure for other portions too.
- Take oil in a pan and heat it.
- Add the onions and ginger-garlic and green chilly paste and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli and cook for 5-6 mins while stirring occasionally .
- Cool it completely in a plate, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide them in equal portions and shape each portion in oval shape cutlets.
- Heat up a non stick tava on medium to slow heat and apply oil. when oil is enough hot put cutlets and shallow fry them until golden .
- On roti spread ketchup evenly and then put the cutlet in centre length wise .
- You can place two cutlets also if cutlets are small in size. Roll it and its ready to go in tiffin.
- Alternatively you can keep one cutlet in center of roti and fold it in triangle shape and keep in tiffin.
This recipe was contributed by Dhara Mehta on 05 Aug 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.