Healthy Curd Shorba
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3447 times
Healthy curd shorba is a wholesome curd kadhi transformed into a light and refreshing soup.
- Combine the curds, plain flour, turmeric powder,salt and skim milk in a bowl and whisk well.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions, green chillies and ginger and saute on a medium flame for a second.
- Add the curd mixture and cook for a few seconds.
- Add the tomatoes and cucumber and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and chaat masala and serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by telimeenal on 03 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.