by Tarla Dalal
Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28026 times
Add iron to your child's diet and ensure high hemoglobin levels with this multi-flour crunchy snack.
- Combine all the ingredients except the butter and knead into soft dough using enough warm water.
- Add the butter and knead again till the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Cover with a damp muslin cloth and keep aside for 25 to 30 minutes till the dough proves and doubles in volume.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal parts and roll out each portion into a 100 mm X 125 mm (4" x 5") sheet of 6 mm (¼") thickness.
- Cut each sheet into crunchies, 100 mm (4") long and 6 mm (¼") wide.
- Place crunchy on a greased baking tray at a distance of 25 mm ( 1") from each other and bake in a pre-heated oven at 140ºC (280°F) for 40 minutes or till the crunchies are crisp and golden brown.
- Cool and store in an air-tight container.
Nutrient values per crunchy
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.