Healthy Corn Tikki
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1658 times
In today's health concious world, we need something that is more nutritious, healthy and yet tasty, so, here is corn tikki for u! this tikki is packed with nutrients, easy to make and super tasty. It is loved by all from children to youngsters to adults!
Add your private note
Healthy Corn Tikki recipe - How to make Healthy Corn Tikki
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 to 4 servings
- Grind the sweetcorn and moong coarsely.
- Make fine paste of chillies and garlic together.
- Add a little amount of salt to cabbage and carrot and mix it.
- Remove water from cabbage and carrot by pressing the vegetables with your hands.
- In a mixing bowl, add sweetcorn, carrot, cabbage, chilly-garlic paste, coriander, turmeric powder, cummin powder, aamchur powder and salt.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Add little amount of cornflour for binding and mix.
- Check for the consistency, you should be able to make small round tikkis.
- If needed add more cornflour accordingly.
- Take small portion of the mixture and make round tikki or of any desired shape.
- Take semolina in a flat dish and spread it in a thin layer
- Put tikki on it and coat both the sides with semolina.
- Heat the tava and put littel oil on it.
- Shallow fry the tikki from both the sides till it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by amruta_farande on 25 Sep 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.