Healthy Chutney Sandwich
by Jyoti V B
This recipe has been viewed 1669 times
This is a wholesome meal which can be savoured at any time of the day and can easily be made! The chutney is extremely delicious and when applied on bread with paneer, makes a wonderful sandwich. This is a easy lunch treat too!
- Combine all the ingredients (except butter and bread) and grind to a fine paste with little water.
- Take bread slices. Apply butter on the bread inside and outside. If you’re eating eating instantly, then you can skip applying the butter inside the bread.
- Add a spoonful of green chutney on the bread.
- Spread the chutney all over the bread (optional: add scrambled paneer)
- Similarly apply chutney on all breads. Stack the bread in 2 layers each.
- Heat the griddle and toast all the breads on both the sides till light brown in colour.
- Slice the sandwich in half and serve immediately with ketchup or/and seasoning.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 12 Sep 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.