Healthy Carrot Muffins
by Rashi Srivastava
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1380 times
It is a recipe which is full of taste and so yummy that everyone will say one more.
- Combine and sieve the plain flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt in a deep bowl.Keep aside.
- Add the nuts and tutti-frutti. Mix well.
- In a deep bowl add the curds, oil, vanilla essence, carrots and sugar and mix well.
- Add the sieved flour mixture to the curd mixture and mix well.
- Pour 1 tbsp of the batter into greased muffin moulds. Sprinkle the futti-frutti on top and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 20 minutes.
- Cool slightly, unmould and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Rashi Srivastava on 21 Apr 2015Hi.... :-)
Cooking is my passion n I love to do experiments in my kitchen.Previously,sometimes it...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.