by Rashi Srivastava
This recipe has been viewed 3226 times
It's a very healthy burfi which you can prepare any time and give to your loved ones.Peanuts and sesame seeds give extremely nice flavor n bit of crunchiness.
- Dry roast whole wheat flour and besan.
- In a deep pan, add the sugar and water, mix well and cook on a medium flame to make 1 string consistency syrup.
- Add the peanuts and sesame seeds.Mix well.
- Slowly add the whole wheat flour and besan, while stirring continuously.
- Add the ghee and cook till the mixture leaves the vessel, while stirring continuously.
- Pour the mixture on a grease plate and spread evenly.
- Let it cool and then cut into squares or diamond shape and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Rashi Srivastava on 11 May 2015Hi.... :-)
Cooking is my passion n I love to do experiments in my kitchen.Previously,sometimes it...
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.