Healthy Avacado and Rice Salad
by Foodie #614177
This recipe has been viewed 1824 times
Here is a Healthy Avocado and Rice Salad in combination with our favorite summer fruit "Mango": Hope you all like this Indian style Salad Bowl- great as a starter.
- Whisk olive oil, lime juice, cumin powder, ground pepper and salt together to prepare dressing.
- Combine diced avocado, diced mango, cooked cold rice and black beans in a salad bowl
- Then, pour dressing over rice and fruit mixture and toss to coat
- Mix in Cilantro lightly at the end
- Keep in the refrigerator for few minutes and serve cold immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #614177 on 11 Jun 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.