Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1645 times
Health boms are very delicious and nutritious cutlets crisp outside and soft and spicy inside. These are stomach filling and very good for small parties.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well to make a dough.
- Divide into equal portions and keep aside.
- Roast the oats in non-stick pan till light golden in color and crush them to a coarse powder.
- Combine the remaining ingredients along with the crushed oats in a deep and mix well.
- Take a portion of the potato mixture, flatten it and stuff it with a portion of the filling, bring the edges together to form a ball.Roll the ball in powdered cornflakes and keep aside.
- Repeat step 1 to make more stuffed balls.
- Heat oil in a deep non-stick kadhai and deep-fry the balls, a few at a time till golden brown in colour.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup and green mint chutney.
This recipe was contributed by supermumarchna on 15 Apr 2015i live in muzaffarnagar ilike to see new places dancing gardening writing reading books are my hobbi...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.