Healhy Paneer Cones
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6241 times
These cones are easy to make and very tasty only one cone give enough protein and and calcium to your kids
- Wash and soak the dal for 5 to 6 hours and grind finely with green chilly and ginger keep aside
- Take little oil in a pan saute onion in it, add the spinach and fry for two minutes.
- Add the paneer and remainig spices and saute for two min
- Add coriander and mix well and keep aside.
- Heat a tava pour a spoonfull of moong dal mixture on it and spread in circle shape.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp oil when it is golden brown from both sides put it on a plate make a cut in half
- Put two spoon of prepared mixture on it and roll it like a cone.
- Wrap in butter paper and pack with tomato sauce
This recipe was contributed by supermumarchna on 18 Jul 2013i live in muzaffarnagar ilike to see new places dancing gardening writing reading books are my hobbi...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.