Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2277 times
Hawaiian toast is a deep fried toasted bread recipe with the bread slices smeared with a lentil and spice based paste and then dropped in hot oil. Enjoy as snack with chutney or sauce of choice.
Add your private note
Hawaiian Toast recipe - How to make Hawaiian Toast
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Clean, wash and soak the moong dal for 3 to 4 hours.
- Add the green chillies and blend in a mixer with very little water to make a thick batter.
- Add jeeraseeds, lemon juice and sugar,cornflour,chooped cabbage,boiled potato and salt.
- Mix well and spread in a bread slice
- And deep fry over a medium flame till they are crisp.
- Drain a absorbent paper and cut the bread in tringle shape and arrange in a plate and add green and khajur chutney and sprinkle chat masala and salt and corriander leaves, sav and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by rps71258 on 28 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.