by Tarla Dalal
Added to 98 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33657 times
Coconut water lends an unusual taste to this delightful salad.
- Cut the french beans and carrots like matchsticks and boil them with the green peas.
- Break the coconut and keep aside the water in a vessel.
- Scrape the coconut and slice the meat thinly.
- Cut the pineapple into long strips.
- Mix 3/4 teacup of the coconut water with the cornflour and cook until thick, stirring all the time.
- Mix the cream, refined oil, powdered sugar, mustard powder, salt and beat well.
- Mix the vegetables, spaghetti, prepared cream, coconut cream, pineapple strips and coconut slices very well. Add salt and sugar to taste.
- Pack in a jelly tin and press well. Chill thoroughly.
- To serve, invert on a serving dish, decorate with grated carrot, lettuce leaves, pineapple slices and glace cherries.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.