by Nitika Jain
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4035 times
Cheese, pineapple, tomatoes, capsicum and jalapenos, topped with a minty, garlicky, olive oil based dressing fits well into this Hawaii Sandwich creation. Just bite into the sandwich for a true Hawaiian experience.
- Place 2 halve of one baguette roll on a clean dry surface.
- Evenly spread the cheese spread on both the halve.
- On one halve arrange place a cheese slice and top it with pineapple pieces, capsicum, tomato, onion, jalapenos and green chillies, one upon the other.
- Pour 1 tsp of paste on top of vegetables.
- Place the other halve of the roll on top with the cheese side facing downwards.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 to make one more sandwich.
- Serve as it is or warm it on a griddle. .
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Nitika Jain on 27 Jun 2015I love cooking..... i indulge in eggless cooking.... i love baking cakes... making ice creams, desse...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.