Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14454 times
It is fully microwaveable recipe so quick and easy to make.
- Combine the spinach, mint, coriander and green green chillies and blend in a mixer till smooth puree.
- Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add the green peas, corn, capsicum and paneer cubes and salt, mix well and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add 1/2 cup tomato puree and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the turmeric powder, salt and cumin seeds powder, mix well and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the prepared spinach puree and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by priti_udani on 03 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.