by kalyani kn
This recipe has been viewed 1380 times
Hariyali Sandwich is a filling evening snack made using whole wheat bread and green spinach sauce and methi tikki.
Add your private note
Hariyali Sandwich recipe - How to make Hariyali Sandwich
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 serving
- Combine methi leaves, salt, red chiili powder, mango powder, coriander and mashed potato, mix well.
- Add little corn flour, mix well. Divide into 4 portions and shape each portion into a round tikki.
- Roll over bread crumbs and sallow fry the tikkis.
- Combine spinach puree and mayonaisse-cheese and mix well.
- Spread some butter on the bread slices and toast them on a tava.
- Now spread some prepared green cheese. Place a slice of tomato over it, then a tikki and again spread some green cheese over it.
- Top it with a spinach leaf and serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by kalyani kn on 23 Jan 2018I live in Bangalore but I am from Belgaum. I love cooking and experimenting new recipes on my hubby.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.