Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4163 times
A green colored roti recipe which is packed with health benefits and great taste, Hariyali roti is appealing in looks too. A perfect roti recipe for children, hariyali roti is typically enjoyed as breakfast with curd or as meal with aloo ki subzi.
- Boil paklak and grind into a paste.
- Knead the flour with the palak paste to form a dough in green colour.
- Grate panner and mix finely chopped green chillies.
- Add salt and pepper to the panner.
- Make balls of panner and keep aside.
- Make 12 balls of the dough.
- Roll out with the help of little flour and fill the panner mixture in it.
- Close it and again roll. make it in the size of a puri.
- Heat a griddle and put the roti and fry with ghee.
- Serve it hot with chutney
This recipe was contributed by swetanahar on 03 Dec 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.