by kalyani kn
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 111 times
A healthy sweet with a twist of curry leaves in it to make it good for our hair and give your taste bud sweetness.
Add your private note
Hariyali Rasgulla recipe - How to make Hariyali Rasgulla
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 serving
- Take a bowl and crumble paneer nicely
- Add color, curry powder, and pista and kneed it.
- Now divide the dough in equal parts and make balls n flatten it little like rasgulla.
- In a vessel add 4 cup water and put to rasgulla and cook for 3mins
- In another vessel add 4 cup water and sugar and elaichi powdr and rose water and cook til one string consistency.
- Let the syrup cool down little and then leave those rasgulla and let it soak the syrup for 5 mins.
- Serve the healthy rasgulla.
This recipe was contributed by kalyani kn on 26 Jan 2018I live in Bangalore but I am from Belgaum. I love cooking and experimenting new recipes on my hubby.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.