Hariyali Paneer Tikke
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20440 times
Hariyali paneer tikke, a mouthwatering paneer tikka recipe with green tinge and amazing flavours should be served as a starter. The succulent paneer tikkas coated with curd and coriander-mint paste, spicy masala and chutney are placed in a tandoor or grill and typically enjoyed with tandoori roti and onion rings.
- Chop paneer into big pieces and keep aside.
- Combine the coriander leaves, curd, salt, chaat masala, garam masala and lemon juice, mix well and blend in a mixer coarsely.
- Add little oil and blend again.
- Add paneer pieces and mix lightly and keep aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place it on skewers and cook in an oven on high temperature.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sandhyan on 10 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.