Hariyali Maska Balls
by MEENA SAVLA
This recipe has been viewed 2330 times
As the name suggest `HARIYALI MASKA BALLS` they will melt in mouth as `Maska`. They can be served as a starter or as snack as desired. The rich green colour with white stuffing will catch the attraction of all.
- Crush Green Peas in a mixer and keep aside.
- Add all the remaining ingredients for covering, mix well and divide into small lemon size balls.
- Shape each ball as a `vati` and stuff the Filling and seal carefully.
- Mix cornflour, water and prepare a paste.
- Coat each Green Pea Balls with the corn flour paste, roll in suji and deed fry in oil.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by MEENA SAVLA on 22 Aug 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.