This recipe has been viewed 1722 times
Corn in hara masala and cooked in micro wave
- Take a bowl and mix in it ginger garlic paste, Coriander Leaves,mint leaves, Green chili, chopped onion, and cumin seeds.
- Blend this entire mixture in a blender to a fine paste.
- In a microwave bowl, add 2 tablespoon of oil or butter. Add jeera and the freshly prepared paste. Microwave on high for one minute.
- Now add boiled corn kernels salt and little water and mix it properly with the masala.
- Cover the bowl and again microwave on high for four minutes. Take out the bowl and add powdered sugar and lemon juice into it.
- Mix well and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by rituaakash_001 on 16 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.