Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2371 times
A sweet made from green peas but resembles to pistachio kalakand.
Add your private note
Hariyali Kalakand recipe - How to make Hariyali Kalakand
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Add green peas to 4 cups boiling water with a small pinch of salt and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain and leave to cool and then crush or mash to a fine paste without adding water.
- Heat a nonstick pan,add condensed milk,peas paste,crumbled cottage cheese and grated mava and on medium flame, cook till the mixture leaves the side of pan.
- Add cardamom powder along with nutmeg powder and mix.
- Flatten the mixture on a flat glass or steel tray.
- Sprinkle pistachio slices.
- Leave aside to cool.
- When still warm,cut into square or desired shapes.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 29 Aug 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.