by vichitra agarwal
This recipe has been viewed 5144 times
A delicious kadhi with the goodness of green leafy vegetables
Add your private note
Hariyali Kadhi recipe - How to make Hariyali Kadhi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 to 4 serving
- Combine the curd,water,salt,haldi,red chilli powder,and coriander seeds in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a pan.Add jeera,saunf,ajwain,coriander seeds,laung,and rai.
- When it starts crackling,add whole red chillies,curry leaves,and heeng.Fry for a minute
- Add the curd mixture and stir continously until it starts boiling.
- Add green leafy vegetables.Simmer for 5 minutes.Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by vichitra agarwal on 11 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.