Hariyali Chhaas ( Fresh Buttermilk)
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7298 times
Buttermilk with a difference. . Flavoured with mint and coriander and spiciness added using green chillies.
- Take the plain buttermilk in a deep pan.
- Crush the mint, curry leaves and coriander leaves lightly and add to the buttermilk and mix well.
- Add the crushed ginger, roasted cumin seeds powder and salt and whisk well.
- Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Strain and serve chilled, garnished with salted boondi.
This recipe was contributed by mona_parakh on 03 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.