Hariyali Cheese Subzi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 287 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15997 times
A little innovation is all it takes to combine off-beat ingredients like cheese and spring onions with spinach, and transform them all into a quick and flavourful dry subzi for serving with chapati. The Hariyali Cheese Subzi uses minimal ingredients and spices, yet comes across as a unique and memorable dish mainly due to the appetising aroma and flavour imparted by carom seeds.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the carom seeds, garlic and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the spring onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the spinach and salt, mix well and cook on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the flame, add the cheese, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute or till the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately with chapati.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||4081.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||47.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||92.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.