Hariyali Baby Corn
This recipe has been viewed 1813 times
I got fresh baby corn in the market.it was so fresh that I thought of making something healthy...not the regular deepfried baby corn crispies , or baby corn manchurian. Corn is sweet so something spicy gravy will be taste enhancer.,,, and added greens which matches with yellow. Along with baby corn I have added fresh corn kernels and french beans.for green gravy , blanched spinach, coriander and pudeena.which is very healthy.
Add your private note
Hariyali Baby Corn recipe - How to make Hariyali Baby Corn
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 to 4 servings
- Heat butter in a non-stick pan, add the French beans, baby corn and sweet corn and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring in between.
- Add salt and sugar, cover with a lid filled with water and allow it to cook further, while stirring in between.
- When the vegetables are cooked, add the ground mixture and mix well and saute for 5 minutes or till the raw smell has gone.
- Add water and cook for another 5 minutes on a medium flame.
- Serve hot with rotis, phulkas , naan, or kulchas.
This recipe was contributed by vegindulge on 07 Apr 2015I have recently started a vegetarian food blog.and I'll share some of my recipes in this page...look...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.