by Anjana s chaturvedi
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4923 times
Kabuli chana /garbanzo beans cooked in tomato and spinach sauce....Simply delicious!
- Combine the fenugreek, spinach, tomato, ginger and green chillies in a pressure cooker, add little water and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- Open and crush into a smooth paste with a hand blender or in the mixer. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a a pan and add cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- Add the ground spinach puree, mix well and cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add all the spices and boiled chick peas and 1 cup water, mix well and cover and cook for 5 -7 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice according to taste and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Anjana s chaturvedi on 06 Jul 2012I am Anjana Chaturvedi from Uttar Pradesh (India).Cooking is my passion and I am a vegetarian so I c...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.