Haribhari Vatana Poori
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3424 times
Tips: this can serve the purpose of teatime snacks as well as pooris.
- 1.knead flour and maida adding as much water as necessary into a soft dough.
- 2.set aside the dough for 20 minutes. this step makes the dough softer.
- 3.boil green peas, smash and set aside.
- 4 heat oil in pan add smashed green peas, pepper powder, coriander powder, chat masala salt and mix well.
- 5.let the mixture cool for sometime.
- 6.divide mixture into 8 equal portions.
- 7.divide dough into 16 equal portions.
- 8.roll into small balls
- 9.roll out small poori of one ball, put green peas mixture on it and cover this mixture with one more poori above it.
- 10.press the corners and deep-fry the poori in oil.
- 11.follow the same procedure for all pooris.
- 12.serve hot with plain tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by pree_ti on 01 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.