Hari Mirch Delight
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3176 times
Hari mirch delight brings out a delightful paneer based vegetable dish which is spiced up with deseeded and slit green chillies or hari mirch.
- Cut paneer in cubes
- Prepare a paste of cornflour and soya sauce and cover paneer cubes by this paste and fry
- In another pan fry onion till brown and then add ginger garlic paste mix and then aftersometime put haldi, salt and tomatoes
- Then mix cornflour and little water in a bowl and put in the pan
- Deseed chillies and cut it into halves and put it in the masala and cook then add paneer cubes and garam masala, red chilli and black pepper.
- Serve hot and garnish with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by meetdehra on 06 May 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.