Hari Bhari Sabji
by Chef to be..Dhruti
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9652 times
If u dont like all vegetables, i am sure you will start liking if you eat this.
Add your private note
Hari Bhari Sabji recipe - How to make Hari Bhari Sabji
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 4
- Cut spinach and make puree
- Cut all the vegetables into small cubes
- Take 2 tbsp oil in a non-stick pressure cooker
- Once the oil is heated put bay leaves
- Add onions and saute it for a while
- Add ginger-chilly paste and saute it
- Now add garlic paste and saute for a minute
- Add all the vegetables and mix it
- Add salt and 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Add spinach puree and mix it well with all the vegetable
- Now add 1 tsp red chilli powder and 1 tsp of kitchen king powder
- Mix well and add 1/2 cup grated tomato
- Allow it to pressure cook till 2 whistle
- Hari bhari sabji is ready to serve
This recipe was contributed by Chef to be..Dhruti on 22 Jul 2012Food is my passion.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.