Hari Bhari Pakoda Kadhi
by Meena R Batham
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 406 times
It's a kadhi different from normal bhajiya kadi which contains kadi patta and dhaniya in paste form which enhances its taste with least quantity of besan which makes it more healthy.It can be eaten with rice ,paratha or puri.It's a perfect dish for rainy season.
- Combine besan and buttermilk in a deep bowl, whisk and mix well.
- In a mixer blend coriander leaves, curry leaves, green chillies, ginger and garlic to a smooth paste.
- Heat ghee in a deep pan add fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds, mustard seeds, cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle add the turmeric powder and the prepared coriander paste and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the besan and buttermilk mixture and 1 to 2 glasses of water.
- Add asafoetida and salt, mix well.
- Add sugar in case you want a little sweet taste.
- Cook on high flame for 5 minutes while stirring. Lower the flame and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, add water as required and mix well.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and drop small spoonfuls of the batter in the oil, few at a time, and deep-fry till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Just before serving, re-heat the kadhi and bring to boil.
- Add the bhajiys, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Meena R Batham on 10 Jul 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.