Hari Bhari Khichadi
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11834 times
Hari bhari khichdi is an easy to prepare healthy Indian food prepared with a combination of rice with lentils. The rice is cooked with moong dal along with greens like spinach, Methi leaves and spices to prepare this delicious khichadi.Learn how to make/prepare delicious khichdi at tarladala.com. Also find many interesting rice recipe, biryani recipe at tarladalal.com
- Soak both rice and dal together for 2 hrs.
- Then mix salt, haldi and black peppers in it and pressure cook it.keep it aside
- In a pan heat the ghee.add the bay leaf,cloves and jeera and fry a little. then add hing and and kashmiri chilli and onions.fry a little
- After some time add carrots and dhania seeds.
- After the onions and carrot become slightly brown add spinach and mix nicely.
- Add red chilli powder and then add the khichadi to this mixture.
- Mix evrything well and add a little water if dry .serve hot with kadhi or raita.garnish with dhania patti
- Its tasty and nutrious
This recipe was contributed by darshana999 on 05 Mar 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.