Hari Bhari Dal
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5298 times
1) methi leaves can be also used instead of palak.
2)to have green chillies instantly grind them in mixer and freeze it in ice tray.chilli cubes are handy and can be used instantly. same can be done with ginger and garlic.
- Boil spinach and dal in a pressure cooker seperately.
- Heat oil on kadai
- Add mustard seeds, hing,chopped garlic and wait till mustard pops up.
- Add chopped green chillies and onions and fry till light brown.
- Add cummin powder and chilli powder.
- Add tomatoes and cook till oil seperates.
- The add boiled spinach and dal together and mash it with ravi.
- Add salt and bring to one boil.
- Serve with rice ot rotis.
This recipe was contributed by sheetli27 on 09 Sep 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.