Added to 307 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41419 times
Brimful of nutrients — nothing can describe the hari bhaji better. Loaded not just with vegetables but also the abundant goodness of spinach and herbs like dill and mint, this recipe is so tasty and wholesome, you cannot wish for anything better!
- Combine the spinach, dill leaves, mint leaves, lemon juice and baking soda along with ¼ cup of water in a deep kadhai and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Cool slightly and blend in a mixer to a smooth purée. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till they turn translucent.
- Add the ginger-garlic-green chilli paste and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the dry fenugreek leaves, coriander-cumin seeds powder and garam masala and sauté on a medium flame for a few more seconds.
- Add the mixed vegetables, tomatoes, milk and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the spinach purée, cashew-poppy seeds paste and cream, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values per paratha
|Vitamin A||983.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin C||20.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||27.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.