Hare Lehsun Ki Chutney
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 1586 times
Indian Meal is incomplete if there is no chutney. Then relish this new chutney which is protein rich too, as I have used 3 dals to make this chutney.
- Heat oil in kadhai and all the dals and saute till pink.
- Then add green chillies and green garlic and roast for a while. Keep aside to cool.
- Add salt, tamarind and grated coconut to the cooled mixture and blend in a mixer using a little water.
- Transfer to a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds and allow to crackle.
- Add the red chilli and Asafoetida.
- Pour this tempering over the prepared chutney and serve with idlis and dosas.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 25 Nov 2016Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.