Hare Chane Ke Kebab ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipes)
by Tarla Dalal
हरे चने के कबाब
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Hare Chane Ke Kebab ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipes) in Hindi)
Added to 71 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28495 times
Hara chana when combined with paneer and flavoured with garam masala makes a delicious kebab that everyone is sure to love!
- Clean wash and soak the hara chana overnight.
- Drain, add the soda-bi-carb and 2 cups of water and pressure cook for 3 to 4 whistles or until the hara chana is cooked.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Drain and discard any excess water.
- Combine the hara chana with all the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape each portion into a flat, oval kebab.
- Cook the kebabs on a tava (griddle), using a little butter till both sides are golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per kebab
|Vitamin A||145.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||2.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.