Hare Bhare Paratha
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4700 times
Hare bhare paratha is an easy and iron rich paratha recipe with wheat flour blended with besan, chopped ,maida, fenugreek leaves(methi),chillies, garam masala and spices.
- Heat the oil in small pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and mix well.
- Add the tempering to the remaining ingredients and combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Cover and keep aside for ten minutes.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 7" diameter parathas.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha using oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by milan on 17 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.