5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4517 times
If you don't want mustard seeds ro splutter all over the place just add a pinch of turmeric to the oil. it will avoid rigourous spluttering and all the seeds will remain in the pan
- Mix all ingredients except rawa or breadcrumbs.
- Shape into patties with a greased hand.
- Roll in crumbs or rawa. 4.heat oil to deep fry.
- Fry in hot oil on medium, till crisp and brown.
- Turn, repeat for other side.
- Drain on kitchen paper/tissue
- Serve hot with green and tamarind chutneys or tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by anuradhakrishnan on 27 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.