Hara bhara kabab
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10554 times
If you are on a diet you can shallow fry in a non stick pan with 1 tsp. of oil.
serve n enjoy with tomato sauce,red or green chutney or with schezwan sauce.
Add your private note
Hara bhara kabab recipe - How to make Hara bhara kabab
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1 boiled potato
3 cups palak
1cup corriander leaves
1 cup mint leaves(phudina)
1tsp each of green chilli,ginger&garlic
salt as required
11/2 tsp cornflour
- 1.boil potato&mash &keep aside.
- 2.also boil spinach & grind into a smooth paste.
- 3.take a bowl,mix boiled potatoes&spinach &the above given ingredients to a dough.
- 4.roll each kabab into small balls &shape it like round kababs.
- 5.heat oil &deep fry the kababs till golden brown.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#410110 on 08 May 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.